Recording Studio Sessions at A-Grade
WHAT WE DO
- IF you are planning or have already started working on a project, no doubt you have been looking for a studio that offers high-quality AUDIO ENGINEERING and enough flexibility to COMFORTABLY GET EVERYTHING DONE in style, WITHOUT SWEATING THE TIME.
- THIS IS WHERE WE COME IN; We provide all-inclusive recording sessions from our LONDON STUDIO. we use a project focused approach to studio time so WE ARE NOT COMMITTED TO OUR CLIENTS
"BY THE HOUR",
- our focus is getting down the best body of work we can, so WE DON'T SWEAT IF YOU RUN OVER AN EXTRA 30-45 MINUTES, OUR INVESTMENT IS MAKING SURE OUR CLIENTS CREATE THE BEST music POSSIBLe.
Simply provide your name, e-mail and (if possible) a link to some of your previous work
WE COVER :
AUDIO ADVERTsING CONTENT
AUDIO/MUSIC MARKETING STRATEGY
how we work
- we set out long term plans with artists to
record on a schedule.
- once the recordings for the project are completed, we finalise the project with a final 3 mixing and mastering sessions to perfect the work.
- along with just studio sessions; we go above and beyond to support each artist.
- in organising their marketing, distribution and publishing as well as formally consulting with each client LONG AFTER OUR WORK has concluded.
ALL OUR WORKING RELATIONSHIPS ARE LONG-TERM.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED / BOOK WITH US
FILL IN THE FORM BELOW TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST.
Naturally the amount of time we PRESENTLY commit TO PROJECTS places limitations on just how many artists we can SUPport at once. SO TO MAINTAIN QUALITY STANDARDS, the A-GRADE studio is generally closed to the public.
we reach out to artists FOR PROJECT CREATION either monthly or quaterly depending on schudule capacity.
so to register your interest in creatING your next project with us;
Although we have limited availibity on studio time; If your still intent on getting that A-Grade shine, we offer an immediate option of our mixing and mastering services to get your pre-recorded songs to a professional standard.